Thank you for your interest in our event. Sorry you missed out on ticket purchase for this year’s Tour. Tickets are not specific for which day, so we don’t know about no-shows until late Sunday.
Please consider these associated options:
- Quilts displayed in the Rosehill Community Center Gallery (free)
- MGQTour Raffles: Fishbowl style with over 12 items of garden and/or Quilt theme including 82x104” quilt ($1 tickets, need not be present to win) RAFFLE!! (mukilteogardenandquilttour.org)
- Mukilteo Lighthouse and Gift Shop open for tours (12-4) at Lighthouse Park; some quilts made my Mukilteo Lighthouse Quilt Guild for our charities are displayed here
- Promenade along the waterfront to see the new award winning WSF ferry terminal
- Plus delightful restaurant opportunities throughout town.
Our next tour will be in July 2024. We could notify you when those tickets are available. This is the third Tour that has sold out and we are so pleased that the community supports our non-profit organizations.